top of page

Group

Public·18 members

Where To Buy Fried Chicken Livers

The breading I use for keto fried chicken is Whey Protein Isolate, which works shockingly well as a low-carb breading. Replace it for the flour and skip the breadcrumbs in this recipe, and you can enjoy fried chicken livers even on a low-carb or keto diet.

where to buy fried chicken livers

OMG, delicious!!!I coated the livers in a mixture of seasoned whey protein powder and almond flour and fried them in lard. Absolutely delicious! My new favorite way to cook these. Thank you for your recipe!

Ladies & Gentlemen we have a winner!I've been frying chicken livers for forty years and they were good but I thought "Why not look up a recipe?" OMG, there is everyone's recipe on the left and this one on the right side of perfection.The picture looked like there was a side Remoulade sauce, so that's what I made and it's is delicious with the livers.For lunch, I made two livers divided and I am full. The chicken livers were twice as big as the last time I fried them. I don't eat them only once every couple of years because they are CHOLESTEROL BOMBS, but today I had a huge craving for them.

Put the chicken livers in the buttermilk and let soak for about 3 or 4 minutes. Mix flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cayenne and cumin in a shallow bowl. Dredge chicken liver in flour until totally covered. Heat oil in skillet. Fry livers turning often until crispy. Remove from skillet and drain. We like chicken livers with gravy or honey mustard sauce. Recipes for both below. Enjoy!

If you have any flour left over from dredging the livers put it in the drippings left in the frying pan. You need about 1/4 cup flour. I leave the crumbs in the skillet with the d